Glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid found in the muscles of the body. Its ability to easily pass the blood-brain barrier makes it an effective brain fuel. In the brain, glutamine is converted into glutamic acid, a neurotransmitter essential for cerebral function.
1.Improves gastrointestinal health because it is a vital nutrient for the intestines to rebuild and repair.
- Helps heal ulcers and leaky gut by acting as a Band-Aid for protection from further damage
- Is an essential neurotransmitter in the brain and helps with memory, focus and concentration
- Improves IBS and diarrhea by balancing mucus production, which results in healthy bowel movements
- Promotes muscle growth and decreases muscle wasting
- Improves athletic performance and recovery from endurance exercise
- Improves metabolism and cellular detoxification
- Curbs cravings for sugar and alcohol
- Fights cancer
- Improves diabetes and blood sugar
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule one to two times per day with water on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare provider.