What Are MSM Supplements?
What is MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)? Methylsulfonylmethane, also known as dimethyl sulfone or DMSO2, is the oxidized form of dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO), an organic sulfur compound from lignan. It’s an organic sulfur-containing compound that’s used to improve immune function, lower inflammation and help restore healthy bodily tissue. MSM is also a popular joint health supplement. It also naturally occurs in some green vegetables and other food products.
The reason so many benefits are attributed to the MSM supplement is that MSM provides biologically active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful mineral in the body and needed for many different critical bodily functions every single day.
- Treats Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain
- Improves Digestive Problems Like Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Repairs Skin and Treats Skin Problems Including Rosacea, Allergies, Wounds
- Lowers Muscle Pain, Muscle Spasms and Even Muscle Damage
- Restores Hair Growth
- Helps the Body Adapt to Stress
Take 1 capsule twice daily with or after a meal