Turmeric with Black Pepper 650mg 60 Caps - 30% off
1. Medicinal Properties
- Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
- peppercorns along with curcumin supplement, in order to enhance absorption.
- Curcumin is also fat-soluble, so it may be a good idea to take it with a fatty meal.
2. Curcumin is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
- Inflammation is incredibly important.
- It helps the body fight foreign invaders and also has a role in repairing the damage.
- Without inflammation, pathogens like bacteria could easily take over our bodies and kill us.
3. Turmeric Dramatically Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body
- Oxidative damage is believed to be one of the mechanisms behind aging and many diseases.
- Curcumin happens to be a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals due to its chemical structure.
- But curcumin also boosts the activity of the body's own antioxidant enzymes
4. Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
- One of the main drivers of this process is the Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), which is a type of growth hormone that functions in the brain
- Many common brain disorders have been linked to decreased levels of this hormone. This includes depression and Alzheimer's disease
- Interestingly, curcumin can increase brain levels of BDNF
5. Curcumin Leads to Various Improvements That Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
- Heart disease is the biggest killer in the world
- Curcumin may help reverse many steps in the heart disease process
- Perhaps the main benefit of curcumin when it comes to heart disease is improving the function of the endothelium, which is the lining of the blood vessels.
6. Turmeric Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer
- Cancer is a terrible disease, characterized by the uncontrolled growth of cells.
- There are many different forms of cancer, but they do have several commonalities, some of which appear to be affected by curcumin supplementation Researchers have been studying curcumin as a beneficial herb in cancer treatment. It can affect cancer growth, development and spread at the molecular level
- Studies have shown that it can reduce angiogenesis (growth of new blood vessels in tumors), metastasis (spread of cancer), as well as contributing to the death of cancerous cells
7. Curcumin May be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's disease is the most common neurodegenerative disease in the world and a leading cause of dementia.
- Therefore, preventing it from showing up in the first place is of utmost importance.
- There may be good news on the horizon because curcumin has been shown to cross the blood-brain barrier
- process of Alzheimer’s disease.
8. Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Supplementation
- There are several different types, but most involve some sort of inflammation in the joints.
- Given that curcumin is a potent anti-inflammatory, it makes sense that it could help with arthritis. Several studies show this to be true.
- In a study of patients with rheumatoid arthritis, curcumin was even more effective than an anti-inflammatory drug
9. Studies Show That Curcumin Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression
- Curcumin has shown some promise in treating depression.
- In a controlled trial, 60 patients were randomized into three groups (45).
- One group took Prozac, another group took a gram of curcumin and the third group took both Prozac and curcumin.
After 6 weeks, curcumin had led to improvements that were similar to Prozac. The group that took both Prozac and curcumin fared best.
Take 2 capsules daily.
Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your healthcare provider before use if you have or have had gallbladder problems. Discontinue use if you experience gastrointestinal discomfort.
Turmeric, Black Pepper